Maximize your performances in Asian modern pork production
Join our seminar!
We cordially invite you to attend the Hendrix Genetics Swine - Hypor seminar: Maximizing performances in the Asian modern pork production.
During this seminar, you will benefit from practical advice that have proven success in practice. The main themes of this seminar are combining the main drivers of Asian pig farm performances through genetic progress, health & biosecurity, farm management, and much more.
- 17:00 - 17:30: Opening with welcome drinks and snacks - Hugues Six
- 17:30 - 18:00: BioHypor, the winning breeding system in Asia for maximum performances progress and minimum contamination risks - Dr. Wouter Deley, Dr. Konrad Broekman, Dr. Gladwin Senase
- 18:00 - 18:30: Sow management and Hypor Libra - Carlos Martins, Dr. Mark Anthony Mercado
- 18:30 - 18:45: Superior Quality (Carcass and Meat) with the Hypor Kanto and Hypor Magnus - Dr. Chad Stahl, Geert Rutten
- 18:45 - 19:00: Questions & Answers
VIV Asia - IMPACT Challenger
Jupiter Room 5
Muang Thong Thani
We look forward to welcome you at this seminar, please register by filling the form.
If you want to find out more about Hypor and Hendrix Genetics joining VIV Asia, contact our team and browse our documents, click on the button below.
Register for FREE
Register today to make sure you attend our seminar dedicated to maximizing your performances in Asian modern pork production.